The SCOTT Aspect 740 is a mountain hardtail that is designed to be light, efficient and reasonably priced. Featuring a lockout mechanism for the fork, disc brakes and Syncros components, this is the perfect bike for the novice or budget conscious mountain biker. Available in 27.5″ wheel size.
- Frame : Aspect 700 series Alloy 6061 Performance geometry internal cable routing
- Fork : Suntour XCM-HLO 27.5″ Lockout, 100mm travel
- Front Derailleur : Shimano FD-M3000 / 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur : Shimano Alivio RD-M4000 27 Speed
- Shifters : Shimano SL-M370-9R R-fire plus
- Crankset : Shimano FC-M3000 40x30x22
- Brakes : Shimano BR-M355 Hydr. Disc 160F/160Rmm SM-RT20 CL Rotor
- Brake Levers : Shimano BL-M355
- Wheelset / Rims : Syncros X-37 Disc 32H, black
- Hubs : Formula CL51 Front, Shimano FH-RM 33-CL Rear
- Spokes : 14 G, stainless, black
- Cassette : Shimano CS-HG50-10 11-36 T
- Handlebar : Syncros M3.0 680mm, black, 31,8mm 12mm rise 9°
- Handlebar Stem : Syncros M3.0 HL-D507A
- Headset : GW 1SI110 OE integ.
- Pedals : Wellgo M-141SDU
- Tyres : Kenda Slant 6 27.5 × 2.1 / 30TPI
- Saddle : Syncros M2.5
- Seat Post : Syncros M3.0, 27.2mm
- Bottom Bracket : Shimano BB-UN 26 Cartridge Type
- Chain : KMC X9
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
86 Belford St Broadmeadow NSW 2292
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- The legend of the FOIL continues, and things are about to get even better. The all FOIL 30 has been designed to be even more aerodynamic, more comfortable, and to still have that incredibly laterally stiff nature of its predecessor. Featuring an HMF Carbon Fiber frame, and integrated Syncros components, the FOIL 30 is a race ready machine at a fraction of the cost.