The Giro F 2 has a carbon fork and alloy frame making it lightweight and easy to handle. With 27-speed gearing you can tackle hills up or down smoothly and easily. Change hand positions with the bar-ends for a more comfortable endurance ride.
- Frame : ADT 6061 FormTech Alloy
- Fork : ADT E1 Carbon with Alloy 1-1/8″ Steerer
- Front Derailleur : Shimano Altus M370
- Rear Derailleur : Shimano Altus M370
- Shifters : Shimano ST-M370 27-Speed with Shimano Gear cables
- Crankset : Shimano M371 48/36/28T
- Brakes : Alloy Mini V-Brake
- Brake Levers : Shimano M395
- Wheelset / Rims : Alex X2200 Double-wall Alloy 32H
- Hubs : Alloy QR Front, Cassette Rear
- Spokes : Stainless Steel
- Cassette : Shimano HG20 11-32T 9-Speed
- Handlebar : Alloy Flat Bar 31.8mm with Alloy Bar Ends
- Handlebar Stem : Alloy Ahead 31.8mm
- Headset : Integrated Aheadset 1-1/8″
- Grips : Zero Strike Kraton
- Pedals : Nylon Platform
- Tyres : Kenda Kwick Roller 700 x 28c
- Saddle : Zero Zelix Sport
- Seat Post : Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm x 350mm
- Bottom Bracket : Shimano UN26
- Chain : HG53
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
86 Belford St Broadmeadow NSW 2292
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
The Corsa DR (Drag Reduction) 1 is a high-performance aerodynamic road racing bike, designed to accelerate your sprints and drive you forward when you're making a break, all without drafting. Designed for time trial racing, perfect for triathlons.
- The legend of the FOIL continues, and things are about to get even better. The all FOIL 30 has been designed to be even more aerodynamic, more comfortable, and to still have that incredibly laterally stiff nature of its predecessor. Featuring an HMF Carbon Fiber frame, and integrated Syncros components, the FOIL 30 is a race ready machine at a fraction of the cost.